Los Angeles Deportation Defense Attorneys
Deportation and Removal
Business owners, families and individuals can all have reason to call upon a Los Angeles immigration attorney to get an issue resolved, including cases in which deportation is imminent. This situation is very serious and The Immigration Law Office of Los Angeles, P.C. is committed to providing exceptional legal counsel at affordable rates in all immigration issues.
Keeping families together is a personal concern for attorney Scott McVarish, and he knows how important it is that these issues are resolved quickly and the threat is resolved. The U.S. immigration laws are extensive and complex, and it could not be more important that you have representation from a law firm that has the commitment and experience you need to get the issue under control.
What Are Common Reasons for Deportation?
There are various reasons why an individual would face deportation from the United States and one of the most common reasons for deportation has to do with a criminal conviction. If you committed a criminal offense in the United States, you could be forced to leave your job and your family behind in the United States, which would be devastating to you and the ones you love, possibly ruining your hopes for ever becoming a U.S. citizen.
Other common grounds for deportation or removal include: unlawful entry into the United States, carrying on with prohibited employment activity, unlawful presence, status violations and more. Attorney Scott McVarish can use a variety of tools that may be able to keep you in the Unites States, where you belong. This may include: filing a motion to reopen deportation or removal proceedings, cancellation of the removal order, filing an appeal for deportation or removal order, requesting asylum and many more.
Regardless of the circumstances that led to your current situation, facing deportation can be an extremely frightening situation to say the least. Especially when you don't have a solid understanding of U.S. immigration law and how it pertains to you. You could be forced to leave your spouse, your children and everything you have worked so hard to build.
Having a top-notch attorney by your side when you are being questioned by an immigration judge who works for the United States Government will give you the greatest opportunity to stay in the United States and avoid a one way ticket back to your homeland. For assistance, please contact The Immigration Law Office of Los Angeles, P.C. right away.
- Achieving Permanent Residency for Foreign Nationals
- Acquiring Asylum in the United States
- Deferred Action
- Deportation and Removal
- Expiring I-551 Green Cards
- Fraud Waiver Adjustments
- Understanding Cancellation of Removal
- Visiting the U.S. from Another Country
- Family Saved, Criminal Conviction Overturned, Deportation Stopped
- Detained 21 Years After Deportation, Released on Christmas Eve
- Major Victory: We Overturn a 10 year Old Criminal Felony Conviction, Stop Deportation
- President Obama Freezes the Deportation of Same-Sex Couples
- Read the important New Change in White House Policy on Deportations
- A Sermon on Immigration
- What Happens If My Loved One is Arrested at the Border?
- Major Victory at Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- "You'll never see your husband again." WRONG. We get our client out of detention
- Updates on a Case or Detained Loved One