Los Angeles EB-5 Attorney
EB-5 Investment Visas
USInvestmentVisa.com | mandarin site
At the Immigration Law Office of Los Angeles, P.C., we have helped countless investors start their own business or invest in or restructure an existing one in Los Angeles County and all across the nation. With many years of experience in immigration law under our belt, we can help you navigate the complex EB-5 program and get you started on your new venture in an efficient and cost-effective fashion.
With the aid of attorney Scott McVarish and his associates at the Immigration Law Office of Los Angeles, P.C., you can better understand the right path to securing EB-5 qualification for your business in the United States. By calling our office at (800) 792-9889, you can get invaluable insight into your best options in a low-cost, comprehensive consultation with one of our dedicated legal team members.
Scott McVarish is a proud member of Association to Invest in the USA (IIUSA), whose primary mission is to make the EB-5 Regional Center Program a permanent and successful part of 21st century U.S. economic development policy.
We'll Be Your Guides
The EB-5 program requirements and pathways are as numerous as they are complicated. As your legal representatives, we will help you draw up a roadmap that details the best possible route to an investor visa for you. We will also facilitate the application process from beginning to end by performing the following services:
- Obtain, evaluate, and present information and documentation regarding the lawful source of funds;
- Assist in the purchase of equity stakes in an investment fund set up by a regional center;
- Obtain and evaluate documentation related to the path of funds to the regional center project;
- Prepare and file an I-526 petition;
- Prepare and file a conditional immigrant visa application or application for adjustment of status to conditional permanent resident;
- Ensure that EB-5 qualifications are met;
- Respond promptly to any and all questions regarding the EB-5 process; and
- Prepare and file an I-829 condition removal petition.
In short, our experienced investor visa lawyers will help you expedite the process and avoid unnecessary delays in order to get your business launched as soon as possible.
How Can I Successfully Apply for an EB-5 Visa?
As there are multiple qualifications needed to find success in an application to the EB-5 investor program, you will need to have in-depth knowledge both before and during the process. It’s not enough to simply have done all of the actions that would qualify you for an EB-5; you must prove that you qualify. Additionally, hard-to-define terms like "troubled businesses" and "indirect jobs" will need to be proven in order to qualify when these are part of the application.
The evidence and records gathered and presented properly by an ILOLA attorney will help you find success in your case and avoid legal complications both now and in the future. The investment needed for EB-5 qualification takes time, effort, and devotion, so should your application.
RFEs/Denials? We Can Help
No matter how carefully your EB-5 project is planned out and executed and how great your product is, certain factors, both within and beyond your control, may adversely affect your project. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) may deny your I-526 or I-829 case, or you may be sent a Request for Evidence (RFE) at a time when you’re struggling to meet the program’s criteria due to the normal ebb and flow any business undergoes, especially startups. Whatever the circumstances, we can use our in-depth knowledge of the EB-5 program and the various case requirements to help you present your business to the USCIS in the most favorable light, and save you valuable time, money, and effort in the process.
What Are the Steps to Obtaining a Conditional Green Card?
Skilled Representation You Can Rely On
Whatever legal challenges you may currently be facing as a foreign investor, attorney Scott McVarish and the team at the Immigration Law Office of Los Angeles, P.C. can help you. We prioritize our clients’ needs and goals above all else, and can help you achieve your dreams. Call us today at (310) 242-8936 to receive a consultation concerning your rights and legal options and begin the path to future success today.
Also Available for Free Download:
E-1 and E-2 Categories
EB-5 Regional Center
What, Why and How
What Businesses Need to Know
Step by Step Process for EB-5 Green Card
EB-5 Visa - Mandarin
EB-5 Investor Visa Program
EB-5 Visa - Farsi
EB-5 Investor Visa Program
- EB-5 Visas
- EB-5 Eligibility Requirements
- EB-5 Investor Visa FAQs
- EB-5 Regional Center
- Investor Visas
- Angel Investors
- Attorney Belma Chinchoy Answers Questions on EB-5
- How Can You Get a Green Card as an Investor?
- Obtaining a Green Card Through Investment
- Preventing Problems When Accepting EB-5 Investor Money and Finding the Right Help From an Attorney
- Tips for US Businesses on Preparing to Accept EB-5 Investor Money & What to Expect from Your EB-5 Attorney
- Understanding Regional Center-Based EB-5 Job Creation
- Understanding the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- Understanding EB-5 Investor Visas: What Counts as "Job Creation"?
- Understanding EB-5 Investment Visas: Immigrant Visas
- Understanding EB-5 Investment Visas: What is a Targeted Employment Area?
- What is an EB-5 Investor Visa?